Thursday, June 5, 2014

Baby Blues and Creams

  Now that the weather here in NJ is starting to look nice, I put together this outfit that features a soft, baby blue button-up with cream-colored khakis. The button-up I'm wearing is lightweight and comfortable enough for the sunny weather and to run some errands. By wearing a belt, it helps to tuck in all the extra fabric of the shirt and creates the illusion of a slimmer body shape. This look is perfect during the day time when you want to be casual, but still has a sophisticated touch. You can transition this look from daytime to night by throwing on a leather jacket (I would stick to neutral colors like white and black) and swapping your bag for just a wallet. I hope you enjoyed my first blog post, if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or message me. Don't forget to smile today, be happy and stay happy.


Sunnies: Ray Ban (polarized)
Button-up: Club Monaco
Pants: Jcrew
Bag: Louis Vuitton Palk
Belt: Calvin Klein
Bracelets: Hermès
Find me on Instagram: @henrysheaven

No comments:

Post a Comment